Beef tracheas (wind pipe) are considered a great bone free beginner chew.
We recommend to feed this product to dogs over 10 weeks of age. Satisfyingly chewy and packed full of natural nutrients.
Gland Free & Bone Free.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.
Crude Protein (21.9%), Crude Oils & Fats (12.2%), Crude Ash (1.5%), Crude Fibres (0.7%), Moisture (63.9%).