House breaking your puppy can be a challenge at the best of times
With Colour Change Technology
Mikki Pup-pee Pads are designed to help make every aspect of potty training your pup as simple as possible. Use the scented Pup-Pee Pads to make it easier for your pet to find them before watching the pads change colour using the technology provided to let you know exactly when your pup’s been and when to replace the pad.
For maximum security the pads also feature one of a kind SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer) technology. Unique micro channels with moisture pockets and triple layer SAP lock in moisture to ensure maximum absorbent protection. Completely leak resistant so you can be confident that your floors and carpets are protected, the Mikki Pup-Pee Pads come complete with the added convenience of the quick dry top sheet and non-slip adhesive corner strips to hold the training pads secure and in place. Make training a cleaner and easier process with the all new PuppyRite Pup-Pee Training Pads from Mikki!
1. Choose a designated place to house train your puppy. It should always be accessible but away from his bed and food.
2. Place a Mikki Pup-Pee pad on the floor with the plastic side down and the tissue side up, using the adhesive strips to secure the pad to the floor.
3. After meals, playtimes, and before/after sleeping, lead your puppy onto the pad so he begins to make an association with the pad’s location and scent.
4. If your puppy doesn’t relieve himself, allow him to move away. After a few minutes lead him back to the pad and encourage him again.
5. When your puppy uses the pad, use an associated word such as “Wee-Wees” exactly at the same time he is doing the action. Praise him enthusiastically with your voice “good dog” and/or a treat after he has finished.
6. The pad will change colour once it has been used – this tells you when to change it. Repeat steps 3 to 5 frequently during the first few days. If you spot him getting ready to go, say “no” and lead him to the pad. If you discover an accident, just quietly clear away the mess using Mikki Odour Remover to eliminate the smell. When you are ready, encourage him to go outside using the command word you introduced early on (“Wee-Wees”)
Mikki Pup-Pee Pads can be used with puppies that are too young to be taken outdoors at approximately 8 weeks old
Mikki Pup-Pee Pads are also ideal protection for the car if your puppy or kitten suffers from travel sickness or is a nervous traveller