Canagan Shepards Pie Wet Dog Food 400g


Canagan's Shepards Pie Wet Dog Food is full of delicious flavours and is totally grain free which is perfect if your dog is intolerant to grains and wheat. Packed full with 66% meat content with the other 34% consisting of vegetables, fruits, and botanicals that complement the primary ingredient both with regards to flavour and nutritional value.

  • Full of nutritious ingredients so that it is easy to digest
  • Helps to promote an effective immune system and thyroid
  • Made with 66% lamb and 34% botanical ingredients
  • Specially developed blend to provide protein and energy
  • Includes essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements
  • Hypoallergenic - Free from grain, wheat, corn & barley





Freshly Prepared Deboned Lamb (65%), Sweet Potato, Organic Carrots, Organic Peas, Organic Broccoli, Vitamins & Minerals, Green Lipped Mussel*, Salmon Oil, Organic Apple, Organic Spinach, Seaweed, Parsley, Yucca, Rosehips, Nettle, Marigold, Slippery Elm, Aniseed, Peppermint, Rosemary.