Canagan Chicken Hotpot Wet Dog Food 400g-Dog Wet Food-Canagan-Dofos Pet Centre

Canagan Chicken Hotpot Wet Dog Food 400g

Regular price£2.89
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Desceiption

Canagan Chicken Hotpot is full of delicious flavours and is totally grain free which is perfect if your dog is intolerant to grains and wheat.

Packed full with 66% chicken content with the other 34% consisting of vegetables, fruits, and botanicals that complement the primary ingredient both with regards to flavour and nutritional value.

  • Packed full of nutrients and easy to digest
  • Helps mto promote an effective immune system and thyroid
  • Made with 66% chicken and 34% botanical ingredients
  • Specially developed blend to provide protein and energy
  • Includes essential minerals, vitamins and trace elements
  • Hypoallergenic - Free from grain, wheat, corn & barley
    Ingredients

    Freshly Prepared Deboned Free-Run Chicken (65%), Sweet Potato, Organic Carrots, Organic Peas, Organic Broccoli, Vitamins & Minerals, Green Lipped Mussel*, Salmon Oil, Organic Apple, Organic Spinach, Seaweed, Parsley, Yucca, Rosehips, Nettle, Marigold, Slippery Elm, Aniseed, Peppermint, Rosemary.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.


    Recently viewed