Our Turkey Necks are perfect for introducing your dog to raw chews and are full of natural nutrients for health and vitality.
We recommend to feed this product to dogs over 10 weeks of age.
Satisfyingly chewy and packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue, turkey necks make delicious, crunchy treats or can be included as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost.
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.
Crude Protein (19.4%), Crude Oils & Fats (10.8%), Crude Ash (3.3%), Crude Fibres (1.3%), Moisture (63.4%).