Sold in 500g trays feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 85% fresh meat and bone*.
Whole Rabbit with Bone 85%, Fresh Butternut Squash, Fresh Broccoli, Fresh Green Curly Kale, Fresh Blueberries, Scottish Cold Water Salmon Oil, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Raw Sea Kelp Powder (Laminaria japonica), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium Myrtillus), Spirulina Powder (Spirulina platensis), Whole Milled Sesame Seeds, Wheat Germ Oil (natural vitamin E)
- Moisture: 67.9%
- Protein: 14.9%
- Fat: 5.9%
- Ash: (inorganic matter) 6.1%
- Fibre 0.5%
- Calcium 2.90%
- Phosphorus 3.80%
- Sodium 0.08%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food